Flinn and Burns Named to Canadian Team
CYA is proud to announce the Canadian Sailing Team to take part in the ISAF Youth World Sailing Championship in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland this summer:
· Laser Radial (boy's one person dinghy): Hugh Macrae, KYC
· Laser Radial (girl's one person dinghy): Violet Stafford, KYC/RCYC
· International 420s (boy's two person dinghy): Max Flinn & Andrew Burns, RNSYS
· International 420s (girl's two person dinghy): Meredith Megarry, RCYC, and Crew Ali Ten Hove, KYC.
· RS:X Boys (Boy's Windsurfer): Jean-Sebastien Fugere, Club Multivoile 4 saisons
· 29er (open high performance dinghy): Frédérique Tougas & Florence Pépin Delhaes, PCYC/CdVL
The support team consists of: Team Leader, Brian Todd, Chris Hewson and Sam Crothers.
The team was selected in accordance with the 2011 selection criteria set out by the CYA last year.
The ISAF Youth Sailing World Championship 2012, will be held from 12-21 July in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland. It marks the 42nd edition of the championship. The venue for the championship will be the Royal St George, National and Royal Irish yacht clubs on Dublin Bay with racing in eight events.
To find out complete event details click HERE.